Wherever the road takes me

I have left behind my fabulous friends and life in Hollywood to become an English Teacher in rural Japan. Who knows how long I'll stay here. Who knows what I'll do next. But check here to find out about my latest adventures.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

#19/52 Eat at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles

Some of my goals are rather simplistic. In this case, I've been meaning to check out Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles for years...and finally, I found myself with a giant plate of fried chicken and the most delicious waffles ever. My boss thought it was pretty funny that it was one of my life goals, so he even offered to buy me lunch. It was tasty!

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Damn...I miss Roscoe's...and I miss you too. How awesome that you are doing so well on yoru list. I am still struggling with doing anything outside of work but I did finish another article (on Ani DiFranco) to submit to the LA Weekly type paper up here and I am singing so those are two things on the list! You're an inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home