Wherever the road takes me

I have left behind my fabulous friends and life in Hollywood to become an English Teacher in rural Japan. Who knows how long I'll stay here. Who knows what I'll do next. But check here to find out about my latest adventures.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wherever the road takes me

This is so ugly...and it really destroys the feng shui of my blog, but nonetheless I am fascinated with myself.

Countries I have been to...
Apparently there are 26 countries which is only 11% of the countries that exist...which means I better get going on my travels.



create your own visited countries map

States I have been to



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Washington is missing from your states! Now you have a good reason to visit! ME! (becuase the world does revolved around me...when I'm not at David's Bridal dealing with a gazillion bridezillas. (Especially the Russian Brides...wow...I thought I was relatively prejudice free until now.) Why don't you make visiting the last two ro three states part of your year plan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home