Wherever the road takes me

I have left behind my fabulous friends and life in Hollywood to become an English Teacher in rural Japan. Who knows how long I'll stay here. Who knows what I'll do next. But check here to find out about my latest adventures.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Master Cleanse

I am in the midst of doing the Master Cleanse. After a long weekend of birthday parties and drinking, I decided that the best thing for my aging body would be to do a detox. So here I am, Day 2, of the lemonade diet and cleanse. Surprisingly, i am not that hungry, although i did wake up to the most obnoxious sounds coming from my stomach....but a bit of lemonade quickly made the angry, noisy stomach quiet.

When I finish the cleanse, I am planning on going full on Vegan. I figure, my diet is already pretty Vegan, as i don't eat any meat, rarely drink milk or eat cheese, and as it stands almost solely eat tofu and veggies. So for now, I am going to explore the effects on my health of being a vegan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home